I purchased my husband some Spyder smoked black projector headlight for Christmas, unfortunately it was to cold to install them so we waited until the first of February and by the end of March the drivers side started crackling!I contacted one big out several times and I was told that unfortunately they wouldn't be able to help me since the warranty expired...

So now I'm out $190.00 and now I'm going to have to purchase new headlights due to their sorry customer service and I contacted Spyder auto tech support, Daniel offered to send me a replacement for free however he informed me that he didn't have that one available to replace at this time and I could call back weekly to see if they had one come in. We know several people who purchased Spyder headlights and since they know how we have been treated they refuse to purchase anything from Spyder and one big outlet.

I will be staying in touch with the BBB and make sure this issue gets resolved!I'm extremely dissatisfied with the rude customer service at one big outlet and refuse to purchase anything from them ever again!

Review about: Spyder Auto Projector Headlights.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Had an Experience with One Big Outlet?

Comments